Free Crowdfunding Course

Learn crowdfunding basics for FREE with Reedsy.com! The content is tailored for authors, but the principles apply to any project.

What if you could publish a book, and get your readers to pay for all the editing, design and production? Well, that’s what crowdfunding is all about. You get readers to purchase your book before you publish it, and can then use that money to get it published. The best thing about it is: when the book comes out, you’ve got a swarm of hungry readers waiting for it, and ready to help you spread the word.

While that sounds like the ultimate publishing dream, crowdfunding is obviously not that easy. It takes lots of time and effort, and to tell the truth, publishing projects fail 70% of the time on Kickstarter… But if you plan it right, and use the secret sauce Bethany reveals in this course, you can get your odds of success from 30% to… 96%! Not bad, eh?

What you’ll learn in this course:

  • How to plan and set up your crowdfunding project
  • Which crowdfunding platform to choose for your project
  • How to decide your $ fundraising target (hint: it’s not necessarily your budget!)
  • How to engage with funders throughout your campaign
  • One foolproof strategy to take your odds of success from 30% to… 96%!

Just visit Reedsy.com and sign up today!

%d bloggers like this: